Have you ever considered your airplane headrest? Have you ever considered your airplane headrest under a blacklight?
More and more commercial airplanes are being made with adjustable headrests. The newer fleets and dreamliners are all being made with adjustable headrests. Even the innovative “slim-line” seats are being made with adjustable headrests. Lets look at 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider and Airline Headrest Cover:
- Adjustable headrests exist on more than 80% of domestic airline carriers. The figure is higher on International flights.
- Newer airline fleets and dreamliners are being made with adjustable headrests. The point being is adjustable headrests are only growing in numbers and not going away.
- Adjustable headrests today have wings that can be adjusted to 90 degrees which the wings come in contact with a person’s face, mouth, and neck. Headrests are more modular and are in contact with a person’s facial features now increasing germs and bacteria on headrests.
- Airlines provide a cloth flap on some flights that cover the middle of the headrest. The reason they do this is some passengers wear a product in their hair that stains the airlines seats. Airline headrest covers cover the entire headrest eliminating contact with the wings of the headrest.
- Did the person in the seat before you have head lice? Some studies show positive signs in airline blankets and pillows. Imagine what is harbored in the adjustable headrest.
- An average commercial airplane flies X amount of times domestically and X amount of times internationally in a day. This means X amount of people have come in contact with the adjustable headrest just in one day
- An airline headrest cover is similar to a pillow case. Passengers say they rest/sleep better on flights now knowing their headrest is covered. Think of it this way, would you be comfortable using the same pillow case used by someone else
- Consider how many days a year a plane is grounded for cleaning. Studies show the average commercial airplane gets a deep cleaning once every thirty days. How is the cloth material cleaned, I do not imagine they are shampooing the material.
- Personalize your own headrest. Make your headrest express who you are, your personality, the way you travel
- An airline headrest cover is easy to pack. Packing is stressful and one more item to pack and keep track of doesn’t make it easier. An airplane headrest cover folds very compact and fits easily in a travel-bag, purse, or briefcase.